Winnipeg’s manufacturing sector offers opportunities to those seeking manufacturing jobs and as primary production managers, supervisors, industrial electricians, welders & related machine operators and business management professionals.
Winnipeg’s major employers are mostly involved in the financial services sector, led by Great-West Life Assurance and Investors Group. Jobs also abound in the manufacturing sector, including jobs with furniture manufacturing giant Palliser Furniture, bus manufacturers Motor Coach Industries (MCI) and New Flyer Industries, aerospace companies Boeing Canada Technology and Bristol Aerospace, as well as food and beverage production companies. Winnipeg is a major transportation hub, ideally located near the geographical centre of North America.
Manitoba Video: coming to Manitoba:
Transportation sector employers include Kleysen Group LP, Arnold Bros. Transport Ltd., TransX and Penner International Inc., all of whom need to fill truck driver jobs and hire mechanics and service people.
Winnipeg is a city of approximately 750,000 people, and over half the population of the mostly agricultural-based Province of Manitoba. The city’s educational facilities are also major employers. They include The University of Winnipeg (U of W), University of Manitoba (U of M) and The Health Sciences Centre. Other major employers include Manitoba Telecom Services (MTS), Ipsos Reid and Nygård International.
Winnipeg also boasts a thriving arts community and is one of the least expensive places to live in Canada.
Winnipeg Job Postings:
- Financial Planner, Investment and Retirement Planning
- Live in Nanny
- Uber Driver Partner – Start earning today
- Uber Driving Partner (Choose your own hours)
- Uber Driver Partner – Earn money on your schedule
- Uber Driver Partner – Turn extra time into cash
- Uber Driver Partner (Choose Your Own Hours)
- Uber Driver Partner – Supplement Your Call Center Income
- Uber Driver Partner – Want to choose your hours?
- Uber Driver Partner – Supplement Your Delivery Income